Tooth decay is a common dental issue affecting people of different age groups. Such issue needs dental attention and treatment to prevent further damage which increases the risk of oral complication. Here at Norcross Dental Associates, we offer Dental Fillings to rebuild decayed tooth restore its structure and function and blast away bacteria from the mouth.
What are Dental Fillings?
It is a type of restorative material used to restore the teeth structure and function preventing further dental issues. Dental fillings can also be used for cosmetic purposes by altering the teeth’s shape, size and appearance to improve teeth aesthetics and provide a bright smile. Dental fillings can be made from different varieties of materials such as porcelain, gold, silver or composite resin depending on the patient’s preference and oral condition.
Dental Filling Procedure:
- The procedure starts from administering a local anesthetics to the area that needs to be treated.
- Once the anesthetics take effect, the decayed part of the tooth is removed, and the dentist will shape the space to prepare it for filling.
- After the preparation, the tooth is etched with an acid gel before placing the filling.
- The filling is then applied by layering it and hardened using a specialized light.
- After placing the filling, the tooth will be polished to finish the process.
Benefits of Dental Fillings:
- Restores teeth Structure and Function
- Dental Fillings are made durable and long lasting
- The procedure can be completed in just one appointment
- Prevents further damage
- Eliminate tooth pain
- Reduces the risk of oral complication
- It prevents Tooth loss caused by decay
- Maintain healthy oral condition
Dental Fillings in Norcross
Norcross Dental Associates offers a composite and porcelain filling. Such types of dental filling mimic the color of the tooth making it appear natural and hard to detect. Tooth-Colored Fillings allows the dentist to fix teeth without compromising its appearance.
A dental filling procedure is not painful. Untreated decay can lead to severe pain and discomfort. If you are suffering from decay or cavities, save your teeth by visiting the dentist and undergoing dental filling treatment.
Suspect you have cavity? Let us help you restore and regain your teeth’s function. Avail of our Dental Fillings services in Norcross. Book an appointment with us at Norcross Dental Associates, visit us at 5448 Spalding Drive, Building 100, Suite A, Norcross, GA 30092.